Find out more about the new world of Kavo: www.new-kavo.com.
Kavo’s goal is clearly defined: we want to be your premier dental partner. We want to go beyond convincing you, we want to truly delight and inspire you. We want to improve and simplify your life by providing you with dental excellence in every area of your practice. A key expression of this effort is the merger of our imaging brands.
United competencies in one name: Kavo
Gendex, Instrumentarium, Soredex and I-Cat have long stood side-by-side as part of our dental platform and are now uniting under one strong global brand: Kavo. From the first publication on panorama tomography by Instrumentarium in 1946 to the development of the Soredex Digora Optime panoramic X-ray device in 2013, and from the market launch of I-Cat Classic in 2006 to the introduction of the GXDP-800, 2D/3D imaging device with Dose Reduction Technology from Gendex in 2015 – these brands have over 350 years of combined experience, several million installed imaging products, local skills in over 120 countries and the expertise of thousands of specialists.
Kavo offers a comprehensive portfolio of imaging solutions for all requirements – all from a single source. All installed products from the Gendex, Soredex, Instrumentarium, and I-Cat brands will continue to be fully supported by Kavo, including replacement parts, servicing and unlimited warranty claims. From now on, all new imaging products will be developed under the Kavo name and introduced to the market by Kavo.
‘Our new portfolio is built around supporting our customers and their practices now and well into the future,’ said Christof Aeugle, commercial director imaging and diagnostics EMEA for Kavo Kerr. ‘We are bringing together the “best of the best”, creating synergies to help us develop innovations and meet the needs of the market even more quickly. At the same time we also realise that relationships are developed over time. We want our customers to know that the people that have been serving them for years are now joining forces to provide an elevated level of service.’
Highlights from our new portfolio
Kavo OP 3D Pro – the professional 3-in-1 system for 2D, 3D and cephalometric
- Upgradable device with versatile panoramic functions
- 3D with Low Dose Technology
- Two (6 x ø 4 and 6 x ø 8cm) or up to five volumes (5 x ø 5, 6 x ø 8, 8 x ø 8, 8 x ø 15, optionally 13 x ø 15cm)
- Precise volume positioning using Smartview
- Multilayer pan function for up to 27mm image layer
- Automatic Dose Control (ADC) optimises panoramic and 3D exposure levels for each patient and every acquisition
- Selectable metal artefact reduction (MAR)
- Dedicated sensors for 2D and 3D images
- Easy operation via integrated 10.4” touchscreen, optionally from left or right hand side
- Expandable from 2D to 3D and with cephalometric option.
Download our latest infographic on 10 Reasons to use a CBCT scanner in implantology: go.kavo.com/uk/CBCT10.
Kavo Scan Exam – intraoral image plate scanners for highest demands
- Excellent image quality in all intraoral sizes (0 to 4C)
- Short scan times from as little as five seconds
- Clear colour display with patient name and image preview
- Solid metal body
- UV Hygiene function for interior disinfection
- Individual Idot plate marking for quality assurance
Why go digital? Download our CPD article to find out more: go.kavo.com/uk/cpd-request.