This year, improve your clinical techniques at Practice hints and tips in endodontics with speakers focusing on microsurgery and Reciproc
Practical hints and tips in endodontics is one day seminar being held in London on 15 June.
Attenders will earn over seven hours from the lectures on the day, plus access to a substantial volume of the required CPD.
Practice hints and tips in endodontics takes place at the Novotel London West Hotel, Hammersmith International Centre, next to Hammersmith tube station on 15 June.
Speakers will include Daniel Flynn who will be running an interactive session on microsurgery and Maria Lessani speaking about reciprocating file systems – focusing on Reciproc.
Who should attend?
• Endo specialists
• Endo nurses.
Daniel Flynn’s lectures will be in a seminar style but with audience interaction. He will focus on micro surgery, labelled the future of successful endodontic treatment.
This interactive session will allow delegates to have their say by voting for their treatment choices live using a mobile app and discussing options with their peers. Delegates will be fully engaged with the speaker and each other.
It will cover:
• Learn about the technology which will improve your diagnosis of treatment and success rate
• Save the natural tooth – it’s better than implants
• Knowledge, develop skills and why you should invest in technology
• Work more successfully and fulfilling
• Discussing every day cases and the best treatment choice – with high quality digital videos of real cases treated by Daniel
• Discuss the results and how to overcome problems.
The lecture plan is for:
1. 10 cases referred to a specialist endodontist – with interactive group discussion on treatment planning
2. CBCT in endodontics; can you treat what you can’t see?
3. Top tips in endodontics. How a specialist treats cases with the aid of new advances in technology
4. Endodontic microsurgery; see why apical surgery is now so successful and why it must become part of your treatment planning
5. Pain control in endodontics: (to be delivered by Nadine Khawaja, she has completed a PhD on pain at Kings College hospital)
6. Save the natural tooth. Why prosthodontists prefer to restore teeth rather than implants.
Dr Maria Lessani BDS, MFDS RCPS, MClinDent (Endo), MRD RCS, is a passionate exponent of the reciprocating files system Reciproc. Maria’s time is divided between endodontic practice and teaching. She teaches undergraduates and postgraduates at University of Birmingham and GDP courses at the Eastman CPD department.
In this lecture she will go through Reciproc in fine detail.
Reasons to attend
• Low cost to attend
• All your eight GDC recommended subjects accessible after attendance
• Over seven hours of enhanced CPD
• A digital and print CPD certificate.
We have an exclusive discount for Endodontic Practice readers interested in attending Practice hints and tips in endodontics 2018.
Quote ‘Endodontic Practice discount’ to get a further 10% off the price (normally £199 + VAT) before 31 March 2018.
To book and take advantage of your discount, call 01923 851771.
Visit www.endoskillsdevelopment.com to find out more.