Dental applications specialist, Chris Kabot, showcases the benefits of 3D printing with advanced DLP 3D printer – the Vida, for fabrication of implant applications.
The premium Vida desktop 3D printer can conveniently print models, castables, restorations and appliances.
Paired with a specialist materials library, featuring a variety of FDA and CE-approved materials, the Vida offers unmatched flexibility and a complete solution that delivers reliable, proven results.
Envisiontec’s materials featured in this video are designed for a range of applications, such as:
- Direct crowns and bridges (E-Dent 400 has been approved for long-term use in Europe and up to one year of use in the United States)
- Bite splints or night guards (E-Guard)
- Surgical drill guides (Clear Guide and E-Guide Tint)
- Flexible gingiva masks (E-Gum)
- Denture bases (E-Denture)
- And more.
Also, Envisiontec’s 3D printers are compatible with specialist software such as 3shape, Exocad, Dental Wings and more.
For additional information about Envisiontec’s best-selling 3D printers and materials for dentists and orthodontists, visit envisiontec.com/3d-printing-industries/medical/dental.