Free Invisalign webinar with FMC – 26 February 2018
This webinar will cover
Why orthodontics? Why the Invisalign system? Why now?
Dr Barry Buckley
Dr Barry Buckley is a general dentist who runs Clearbrace.ie, which has initiated 6,000 Invisalign cases, making it the number one Invisalign account in Europe for three years running.
Dr Buckley has treated over 1,500 patients himself making him one of the most experienced providers of all time.
Dr Buckley provides both clinical and management support for the Clearbrace network of dentists who are all GDPs and had no experience whatsoever of any form of orthodontics before they worked with him.
On average they each now achieve over 100 cases per year.
Aims and objectives
- Gain the knowledge to start treating confidentially with the Invisalign system from the word go – learn about how Invisalign Go (a dedicated solution for the general dentist to correct minor anterior misalignment) can guide you through identifying, planning and treating aesthetic cases
- Learn about the simplicity of the Invisalign/restorative workflow
- Learn how easy it is to harness Clincheck treatment planning software to perform minimally invasive restorative dentistry – resulting in less prep, less chair time and excellent outcomes
- Learn now the Itero digital scanner – with its outcome simulator – becomes an invaluable tool for increasing case uptake
- Appreciate how important it is to embrace digital dentistry.
Gain the knowledge to start treating confidentially with the Invisalign system after learning how Invisalign Go can guide you through identifying, planning and treating aesthetic cases.
To sign up to this webinar, simply visit dentistry-academy.com.