The People of Prevention Awards return
Have you heard? The People of Prevention (POP) Awards are back!
Oral Health, in partnership with GSK, is looking for those within the dental profession who are passionate about prevention.
The whole dental team in the UK and Ireland can get involved: hygienists, therapists, dental nurses or dentists who have gone above and beyond the regular duty of care in the practice can either be nominated or nominate themselves.
Entry is free and couldn’t be easier; simply explain how you or a colleague epitomises passion for prevention, education and patient care.
The closing date for entries is 31 July 2018.
Once all the entries have been received and evaluated, the judging panel will name one overall winner, who will be revealed in the September/October issue of Oral Health magazine.
They will receive two tickets to an FMC awards ceremony of their choice, and a free subscription to an FMC title. Perhaps most importantly, the winner will have the prestige of being known as a champion of prevention!
So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to get the recognition you deserve – enter the POP Awards today!
People of Prevention Awards 2018: entry guidelines
Submit around 500 words based on the following:
- Show how or why you are different to others
- Show where you go beyond the regular duty of care
- Demonstrate hard work and drive
- Tell the judges of anything outstanding you have done or been involved in
- Explain any hurdles you have overcome
- Provide evidence of excellent patient care
- Show local community connections
- Describe any charity work/projects
- Provide relevant testimonials, supporting evidence and pictures.
Submit your entry by 31 July 2018 either online via Dropbox, by emailing [email protected] or by uploading your entry to a USB stick and posting it to POP Awards, FMC, Hertford House, Farm Close, Shenley, Hertfordshire WD7 9AB.
If you’ve got a query, email [email protected].