Working Feedback is delighted to announce that it is delivering its innovative NHS and private practice feedback solution to the Dental Partners network.
As a fast-growing network of practices, Dental Partners continues to build its current chain of 27 NHS and private patient practices within the UK.
Its network is rapidly expanding with practices located all over Britain, from the east and West Midlands and up into Yorkshire.
Working Feedback’s director of operations, Philip J Molden, commented: ‘We are extremely proud to have been chosen by Dental Partners and we are excited to be helping them to create the best places to work through our patient feedback service and by automating the whole process it has had no impact on staff at each location.’
Working Feedback is one of the UK’s leading solutions for patient reviews and as well as its strategic partnership with Practice Plan, NHS Choices and CQC; it works with hundreds of independent dental practices in helping them grow their business through patient feedback.
Working Feedback is renowned for helping dental practices with the following:
- Attracting new patients and increasing loyalty through independently gathered feedback
- Sharing patient feedback directly on NHS Choices platforms
- Unique methods for cross-selling treatments for private dental practices
- Sharing unique review content through Google and social media
- Incorporating dynamic review badges and feeds on practice websites
- Ensuring that practices’ get to understand what they could be doing better
- Satisfying NHS, FFT (friends and family test) and CQC compliance
- Adding integrity to recruitment for a dental practice.
For more information visit workingfeedback.co.uk.