It’s your last chance to register for the Private Dentistry Show, the only show in the UK dedicated to private dentistry.
With just over two weeks left until the first Private Dentistry Show, now is your chance to get your name on the list of attendees.
At the show you’ll be able to:
- Gain verifiable CPD
- Meet face to face with the leading dental companies in the private sector
- Attend expert lectures
- Gain access to a free drinks reception.
Best of all, it’s completely free to attend.
‘The first Private Dentistry Show will cover everything you need if you’re involved or looking to move into private dentistry,’ Craig Welling, commercial director at FMC, said.
‘It’s focused on helping you meet the following needs:
- To network with over 160 of the leading dental companies in the sector
- To find out how to increase profitability in your practice
- To discover ways to develop a larger base of private patients
- To see, touch and feel the latest technology in dentistry
- To listen to leading figures in private dentistry in concentrated 20-minute power sessions.
‘I recommend you take some time to plan the equipment and services providers you wish to see so you can prioritise.
‘However, much of the joy of an event like this is stumbling upon new and exciting things, so don’t limit yourself – all our exhibitors are unique and have much to offer, so I urge you to visit as many as possible!’
The Private Dentistry Show will be held at the Olympia in London on the 15 September.
You may also be interested in: