All-on-four and all-on-six concepts with live surgery
Lyra Dental introduces its all-on-four and all-on-six concepts lecture.
The all-on-four and all-on-six clinical solutions have been developed to maximise the use of available bone and to allow for immediate loading, using a minimum of four implants in edentulous jaws. The solutions take the advantage of the beneﬁts of tilting the posterior implants to provide a secure and optimal prosthetic support for a prosthetic bridge, even with minimum bone volume.
You are concerned
For the delegate to learn necessary skills and knowledge to be able to use a state-of-the art treatment protocol for partial or completely edentulous jaws.
- All-on-four and all-on-six concepts
- Patient selection
- Pre-treatment procedures
- Surgical, prosthetic and laboratory procedures
- Logistics and planning
- Scientiﬁc background
- Live surgery
- Business potential of all-on-four and all-on-six concepts
- Final prosthetics
- Live bridge delivery.
Aims and objectives
- Discover an attractive aesthetic solution, using immediate loading, which is for your patient on the same day
- Gain sufﬁcient knowledge to start placing implants and restore patients according to the all-on-four and all-on-six concepts
- Understand and plan the logistics ﬂow during the treatment
- Find out how to create new business opportunities using a simple and predictable surgical technique
- See live surgeries and demonstrations designed to increase your understanding of this procedure
- On completion of this course, you will have covered the all-on-four and all-on-six concepts, including surgical and restorative elements and how you could incorporate the treatment into your practice
- You will also be provided with an option to be mentored by Dr Chris Lucas, enabling you to continue your education and support of the all-on-four and all-on-six concepts.
Dr Chris Lucas – Chris qualiﬁed in 1984 and has worked mainly in general practice and hospitals in the Leicester area.
He has worked for nine years at the department of restorative dentistry in Leicester as a training post and clinical assistant.
Chris has 24 years’ experience in all aspects of dentistry, including 19 years in implant dentistry, and has trained with world leaders in dental implants, such as Paulo Malo, Eric Van Dooren and Patrick Palacci.
He has been running innovative courses for six years and lectured in the UK and America and in large international conferences with great reviews and supporting dentists to grow their knowledge.
Chris has a reputation for live surgery educational courses and great post course support.
To book and for further information contact Kay Hammond on [email protected].