Chris Barrow launches Extreme Business Workshop tour dates for 2019
Chris Barrow has launched the Extreme Business Workshop programme in two locations next year.
Back by popular demand, the workshop has already made a massive difference to practices who attended in previous years.
Whether you’re a start-up, established, single or multiple site, GDP or specialist referral practice – this programme can make a huge difference to your business in 2019.
‘I’m excited to be launching The Extreme Business Workshop Programme again in 2019,’ Chris Barrow said.
‘Equally confident that owners, managers and senior team members attending the quarterly workshops and taking part in the monthly reporting and weekly accountability will see measurable progress in all areas of their business – in a way that can dramatically accelerate their growth.
‘The Extreme Business Programme deconstructs the key areas of your business.
‘These are financial modelling, marketing, the patient experience and leadership/management.
‘I’ll share with you the best contemporary ideas from many of the leading dental businesses around the world today.
‘2018 clients are already giving us positive feedback.
‘If you visit our landing page for the programme, you can see what it’s like to be at an Extreme Business Workshop.
‘You can also hear from those attending about the difference it’s making.
‘To make 2019 a year in which you break through and realise your full potential, visit our page: www.coachbarrow.com/extreme-business.’
Ticket are on sale now and the workshop is only open to 20 practices per location for the year.
The workshop will offer you:
- Access to all the free resources in The Coach Barrow Forum
- Access to all the digital training resources in The Coach Barrow Tribe
- Quarterly mastermind meetings focusing on marketing, financial modelling, the patient experience, leadership and management, personal development
- The Extreme Weekly Tracker – an automated weekly reporting system that makes you and your managers accountable for progress
- A monthly two-hour group video call (Zoom) with all workshop delegates to discuss progress, share wins and ask questions
- Unlimited email/Zoom support by me.