The Private Dentistry Show is only five days away, it’s the last week to register your attendance.
The only event in the UK purely dedicated to private non-NHS-dentistry will be held on Saturday 15 September at the Olympia in London.
This is a great opportunity to meet face to face with leading private dental companies.
There will also be expert lectures throughout the day, giving delegates the opportunity to gain CPD.
‘The first Private Dentistry Show will cover everything you need if you’re involved or looking to move into private dentistry,’ Craig Welling, commercial director at FMC, said.
‘It’s focused on helping you meet the following needs:
- To network with over 160 of the leading dental companies in the sector
- To find out how to increase profitability in your practice
- To discover ways to develop a larger base of private patients
- To see, touch and feel the latest technology in dentistry
- To listen to leading figures in private dentistry in concentrated 20-minute power sessions.
‘I recommend you take some time to plan the equipment and services providers you wish to see so you can prioritise.
‘However, much of the joy of an event like this is stumbling upon new and exciting things, so don’t limit yourself – all our exhibitors are unique and have much to offer, so I urge you to visit as many as possible!’