UKDentech explains how it can help you get into intra-oral scanning.
At UKDentech, we are so passionate about digital dentistry that we want to make it as easy as possible for you to adopt digital intra-oral scanning technology into your practice.
Our aim is to help make digital intra-oral scanning the default impression-taking method in the UK and we are committing our own time and resources to launch one of the biggest digital intra-oral scanner roll-outs ever seen.
With our proven lab workflows and unrivalled expertise, we can guarantee you a seamless transition from analogue to digital dentistry in no time at all.
We work with most of the leading IOS systems and have several years’ experience in creating beautiful, natural-looking restorations from digital inputs. We are delighted to be helping to promote the ground-breaking new Trios Move complete with Implant Studio and Smile Design software.
The Trios Move has one of the sleekest designs and boasts some of the most impressive software features making it the ultimate patient education tool to take your dentistry to the next level:
- Remarkable scan speed
- Highest documented accuracy and consistency
- Realistic colours and shade taking
- Patient monitoring software
- Implant studio planning software
- Smile Design software
- My3shape Trios Patient app.
Talk to us about how you can get all of this for as little as £5 per day!
How can UKDentech help
At UKDentech we have invested a huge amount of time and resources into building a fully digital lab, which can cater for all of your restorative, implant and prosthetic needs. We understand that the future of dentistry in the digital age may seem daunting and complicated but we are here to help guide and support you along that journey. By partnering with us, we will be with you at every step of the way. We can show you how to integrate digital workflows into your daily routine and we will produce high quality work at the right price for you and your patients.
- We operate out of a modern medical device manufacturing facility in Havant, with state-of-the-art equipment and some of the UK’s leading CAD/CAM technicians
- We offer our First Fit Guarantee on all our crown and bridge and implant restorations. We are confident enough to do this because the remake rates with our fully digital, model-free workflows are less than 1%
- We have a unique e-prescription portal, which enables you to:
- See instant live pricing for your lab work at the point of order
- Two-way digital communication tool with your technician
- Upload files and photos
- Track your orders and delivery dates via the online calendar
- View and download your invoices
- Is fully secure and GDPR compliant.
So, what are you waiting for?