The Implant Dentistry Show, held at Novotel London West on the 26 January, can help to kick start your year.
It is the UK’s only free-to-attend show dedicated to implant dentistry.
‘Implants have been a growing sector in dentistry for many years now,’ Guy Hiscott, editor of Implant Dentistry Today, says.
‘And recent predictions estimate the market will continue to grow by 9.7% annually.
‘Whether you’re just starting out or you’ve been doing implants for years, this show will be a great place to network, see the latest innovations and learn from some of the sector’s leading clinicians.
‘What’s more, by attending you’ll also get six months subscription to Implant Dentistry Today.
‘With dental implants becoming ever more popular, this is a show you certainly won’t want to miss.’
Lecture topics covered on the day include:
- Maintaining implants
- Practice tips (restorative and surgical) for implant success
- Managing complications: what to do when things go wrong
- The digital workflow demystified.
Everybody attending will also receive nine hours of targeted enhanced CPD on implant dentistry, through their subscription to Implant Dentistry Today.
- It’s completely free to attend
- Gain nine hours of CPD
- Expert mini 20-minute lectures
- Meet face to face with some of the biggest implant dentistry companies
- Save thousands with inclusive show offers.
For more information and to register your attendance, visit www.implantdentistryshow.co.uk.
Find out more about who will be lecturing: