Biohorizons is delighted to be partnering with the International Digital Dental Academy (IDDA) to sponsor its first annual charity event. Focusing on guided surgery utilising Blueskybio (BSB), SMOP and Dentiq principles alongside live demo training, this is an event not to be missed!
Being held in London on Saturday 2 March 2019, 100% of the course fees (set at an incredible value of just £95 including lunch) are being split between two very worthwhile charities – Loving By Giving and Bridge2aid.
Loving By Giving’s mission is to change people’s lives practically, relieving financial hardship and empowering them to break the cycle of poverty. Bridge2aid, meanwhile, focuses on eliminating dental pain and suffering to improve quality of life in a growing number of rural communities.
The one-day course, presented by Dr Adam Nulty, Dr Chris Lefkaditis, Dr Patrik Zachrisson and David Veige, includes:
- 9am – arrival and registration
- 9:30am – ‘What is prosthetically driven implant planning?’ with Adam Nulty
- 10:15am – ‘The evolution of guided surgery’ with Chris Lefkaditis
- 11:00am – exercise one – ‘SMOP & Dentiq case planning and guide design’
- 11:30am – break
- 12:00am – ‘The patient’s experience and surgery workflow’ with Patrik Zachrisson
- 12:45am – exercise two – ‘Meshmixer mockup’
- 1pm – lunch break
- 2pm – ‘Blueskybio planning and producing guides in-house’ with David Veige
- 3pm – exercise three – ‘BSB case planning and guide design’
- 3:30pm – break
- 4:00pm – ‘Guided surgery limitations’ with Chris Lefkaditis
- 4:30pm – ‘Printing guides in-house successfully’ with Patrik Zachrisson
- 5pm – questions and answers.
Dr Adam Nulty, the ‘Digital Dentist’, is a highly-experienced clinician with a special interest in restorative and aesthetic dentistry, digital dentistry and implant dentistry. One of the co-founders of the Digital Dental Academy, Adam is also the programme director and a lecturer on the masters degree in digital dentistry for the City of London Dental School.
Joining Dr Nulty is Dr Chris Lefkaditis, the principal of a private practice in Norwich. Dr Lefkaditis’ vast experience in digital dentistry includes CAD/CAM dentistry and computer-guided implantology. He too is one of the co-founders of the Digital Dental Academy and a lecturer on the masters degree in digital dentistry for the City of London Dental School.
Also taking to the podium will be Dr Patrik Zachrisson, a partner of The Wensleydale Dental Practice and The Wensleydale Dental Laboratory. Patrik is a member of the BDA, the ITI and the BACD, and a fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (FICOI). He is also one of the co-founders of the Digital Dental Academy and a lecturer on the masters degree in digital dentistry for the City of London Dental School.
Last but by no means least, David Veige qualified firstly as a dental technician and then as a dentist. He also holds an MSc degree in implant dentistry. He is currently studying a MClinDent at King’s College London in fixed and removable prosthodontics and teaches BSB.
Only a few places remain so to reserve your place, please book now at www.theimplanthub.com/events. Then, simply bring your laptop and follow along with the world’s largest guided surgery training event!
NB: Software will be sent via email in advance, which must be pre-installed ready to follow along.