The UK’s largest free-to-attend digital dentistry event will give you the opportunity to #TouchTheTech.
This year the show includes:
- Expert mini lectures
- A free drinks reception
- Enhanced CPD hours
- An opportunity to get hands-on with the latest dental technology
- Meet face to face with some of the biggest digital dental companies
- It’s completely free to attend.
‘The Digital Dentistry Show has grown year on year,’ Leanna Ellis, events director at FMC, said.
‘It has now become a must-attend event for anybody interested in future-proofing their practice.
‘All the latest UK dental innovations will be here.
‘If you want to get hands-on with the latest gadgets, gain some CPD hours and speak with the biggest digital dental companies, all for free, then Manchester is the place to go on the 30 March.’
Lectures at the show will cover everything you need to know about digital dentistry.
- Dale Flanagan – Go beyond scanning with 3shape Trios
- Chris Lefkaditis – Intraoral scanners – review of devices and why adopt them
- Patrik Zachrisson – The digital workflow summary
- David Claridge – How to make it pay
- Dr Quintus van Tonder
- Chris Barrow – Marketing in independent practice in 2019
- Sean Wilkinson – 3D facial scanning and the designing of unique veneers
- Adam Nulty – 3D printing and dentistry – options in 2019
- Vinnie Thandi and Martin Attariani – What’s new in 2019 and where are we heading?