Teneo treatment centres combine comfort for you and your patients
Keeping the workflow intact is key to the success of most treatments and to achieve this practitioners need a treatment centre whose functions are accurately adapted to their own way of working, Dentsply Sirona says.
To enable practitioners to achieve a perfectly harmonious workflow and interact optimally with their treatment centre, Teneo from Dentsply Sirona responds automatically and individually to the demands put upon it. For each treatment situation it has carefully selected features that give the optimal assistance needed for first-class results.
And for the ultimate comfort experience Teneo’s features ensure patients feel more relaxed, so the practitioner can concentrate entirely on the treatment. Teneo helps to build trust in your operations by storing individual patient positions and allowing clearly visualised in-practice consultations.
Fully integrated features
Teneo comes to your treatment room with an extensive range of functions already applied. The user interface is fully customisable on a full range of treatment modalities with numerous additional functions.
For endodontics, Teneo offers precise torque control, the Apexlocator, and the unique file library streamlined to your workflow while offering maximum clinical safety. For implantology Teneo can be manually adjusted to your specific needs, or you can select an implant system from the integrated library.
Highest safety standards
The Teneo treatment centre lets you meet the highest infection prevention standards – with smooth, easy-to-clean surfaces, easily removable functional components and built-in sanitisation adapters. Everything is geared to maximum infection control in minimum time with minimum effort to relieve your team of unnecessary work and to meet the highest hygienic standards.
Other special features
- 7″ Easytouch display – the large touchscreen ensures intuitive and self-explanatory operation. It is customisable and upgradeable
- Six + one instrument positions – well-arranged and well-organised central tools and controls: six instrument positions allow you to configure the treatment centre
- LEDview plus operating light – provides a perfect mixture of light intensity, light colour and light field size
- Sirocam AF+ camera – optimise the visualisation and documentation of your treatment
- Foot switch flexibility – setup times are a thing of the past for implantology and endodontics since additional table equipment is no longer required. All functions can be controlled with the foot switch for a smooth transition between patient examination, education, and treatment.
Many patients find it particularly important to feel appreciated and their individual needs considered when it comes to dental treatments and the atmosphere in which it is performed. The comfortable technology of Teneo helps to realise this and patients who feel they are in good hands will stay faithful to you, making your Teneo investment one that will reap incredible long-term rewards.
You can also access a range of education resources, video tutorials, courses and CPD webinars at dentsplysirona.com/ukeducation.