Lyra introduces its two-day training session on immediate implant placements.
Immediate placement of implant incorporating a sinus lift – Immediate placement of implant using the Iphysio Profile Designer
Lecturer – Dr Cèsar Emmanuel, France
- Oral surgeon
- Former resident at Hôpitaux de France
- Hospital practitioner in oral surgery
- Private practice.
Digital dentistry is knocking on the door of every dentist and laboratory.
It’s important we help them evolve with the ever-changing dental market.
ETK-Lyra has made it possible for implant dentists, restoring dentists and laboratory technicians to work together in this transition and optimise, simplify the post-surgical protocol for the restorative process on implants with the Iphysio Profile Designer.
A good treatment plan offers the surgeon an ideal 3D placement with minimal invasive surgery through a surgical guide.
The prosthetic step is predictable, functional and an aesthetic one, with full respect of the soft tissue.
ETK-Lyra has designed the Iphysio Profile Designer.
It is placed at the time of the implant and it is not removed until you fit the final restoration.
The Iphysio Profile Designer acts like healing abutment.
It also replaces the need for an impression coping or scanbody, you can even temporise on it!
A step by step treatment plan of a simple case will be presented.
Implant placement and immediate loading with Iphysio.
- Placement of implants, Iphysio and temporary
- Sinus lift.
Aims and objectives
- Discover the advantages and digital solutions using the Iphysio Profile Designer
- Treatment planning and selection process of the Iphysio Profile Designer
- Find out how to simplify the relationship with your referring dentist and your lab technician using the Iphysio Profile Designer.