Join Dr Martin Attariani on a journey through the dental implant digital workflow, where you will learn how to digitally plan and perform a guided implant case.
This seminar has six verifiable CPD hours accredited by the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- Select, digitally plan and perform a guided implant case using digital workflow
- Use 3D imaging (intraoral scanner and CBCT)
- Surgical guides and 3D printing
- Minimise implant complications
- Minimise the risk for legal complaints
- Digital workshop
Date and location
The event will be held on 22 June 2019, 9am-4pm at the Grange Fitzrovia Hotel 20-28 Bolsover St, Fitzrovia, London, W1W 5NB for £120.