Oral care in the cancer setting
View an exclusive Colgate ECPD webinar in partnership with UKOMIC with Dr Barry Quinn, Dr Charles Kelly and Mrs Joss Harding.
The webinar focuses on the importance and better understanding of assessment, care, prevention and treatment of oral complications in the cancer setting.
- To promote the importance and better understanding of assessment, care, prevention and treatment of oral complications in the cancer setting
- To provide an understanding of the common oral complications in the cancer setting
- To provide practical clinical solutions to managing and treating oral care complications
- Understanding how mucositis incidence, presentation and management has changed with the introduction of targeted therapies and immunotherapy
- To briefly describe challenges with patients oral health which may occur with cancer treatment
- To provide guidance and management of oral care for the compromised patient.
Anticipated GDC development outcomes C.
Click on the link to gain one hour enhanced CPD – www.colgateprofessional.co.uk/education/professional-education/topics/ecpd.