Did you know that online appointment booking is available for Dentally, which you can use to let your patients book 24/7 from your own website?
The portal has been specifically designed for Dentally, and allows patients to view and book appointments. Dentally wants your dental practice to thrive, giving patients a way to manage their appointments is a small, but essential, part.
So why is online booking so important?
Today, consumers can do pretty much everything online, whether it’s booking a table for a restaurant, reserving cinema tickets, ordering a food delivery or booking an Uber. It’s eassy – any time and anywhere.
So, if we are living in this age of self-scheduling, why should booking appointments for dental treatment be any different?
Introducing a feature on your website that is a secure patient portal, where a patient can view, book, reschedule or cancel appointments 24 hours a day, seven days per week can only be beneficial to your dental practice.
Only booking not only saves your patients time, thus helping develop and maintain stronger patient relationships, but it can also save valuable surgery time by reducing missed appointments. Furthermore, it will free up time for your reception team.
The online appointment booking app for Dentally lets your patients book an appointment from your own practice website.
The custom booking page can be shared or you can add a ‘book’ button to your site, ideal for existing patients and to attract new ones.
These are some of the features available:
- Allows your patients to book their appointments 24 hours a day, seven days per week
- Unlimited bookings and unlimited treatments
- Mobile – on the bus, at home or in the park gives your patients a great booking experience wherever they are
- SMS booking confirmations
- It works with automatic recalls within Dentally
- Patients can change or cancel appointments with a click of a link (rules apply)
- Secure payments, if you would like to take a deposit for a private treatment
- Easy to add to your website inline or with a smart pop-up.
If you would like to learn more about online appointment booking and how you can add it to your website with a direct link to Dentally, email [email protected] or visit dentally.co/integrations/online-appointments.