Laramie Medical Solution is proud to be hosting an exciting CPD event in London covering surgical extrusion and minimally invasive extraction.
The course will also feature a demonstration with the Benex extraction system.
- Places are limited as this is a ‘hands on’ training event
- Bookings are based on a first come, first serve basis
- Limited to 30 delegates only
- Date: Friday 27 September 2019
- Time: 10am – 4pm
- Venue: The Welcome Collection Museum, 183 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE
- Course fee: £300 including lunch and refreshments
- CPD: four hours verifiable CPD.
Surgical extrusion has long been established as a treatment option for teeth with severely compromised coronal tissues.
However, the technique has not been popular, as ‘atraumatic’ extraction and subsequent handling of teeth has been unpredictable with conventional techniques.
‘Atraumatic’ tooth extraction has received much attention with the advent of dental implants and the need for bone preservation.
Perhaps the most significant advance in this area is the development of instruments that allow the vertical extraction of tooth roots.
The Benex system can be used to reliably extract teeth with minimal trauma to periodontal ligament and alveolar bone and also facilitates the surgical extrusion and restoration of teeth that would otherwise have been unrestorable.
Professor Thomas Dietrich Dr. med., Dr. med. dent., MPH, FDS RCS (Engl), FDS RCPS (Glasg).
To book your place on this course please click the following link and follow the instructions to complete the booking process: laramiems.co.uk/event-blog.