Mark your calendar for the Oral Reconstruction Global Symposium 2020 at the iconic New York Marriott Marquis, taking place between 30 April and 2 May 2020.
The Big Apple offers many draws and next year it is adding to its attractions with the Oral Reconstruction Global Symposium.
Offering a line-up of world-renowned speakers representing all disciplines, the Symposium, organised by the Oral Reconstruction Foundation, promises to cover a wide range of contemporary issues in implant dentistry and tissue regeneration.
Sessions will cover a number of hot topics, including:
- Extraction site management in the aesthetic zone
- State-of-the-art tissue regeneration
- Long-term sustainability in implant dentistry
- Putting innovations into focus – advances in implant dentistry
- Solutions for challenging situations (featuring case presentations and expert panel discussions).
Exciting breakout sessions and hands-on exercises will include:
- Digital workflow
- Immediate full-arch treatment
- Leukocyte-and platelet-rich fibrin (L-PRF) applications
- Hard and soft tissue grafting
- Immediate placement and temporisation
- Prevention and management of peri-implant diseases
- Business practices.
A joint European-American scientific committee consisting of well-known experts such as Dr Edward P Allen, Professor Dr Fernando Guerra, Dr Craig Misch, Dr Myron Nevins, Professor Dr mult Robert Sader, and Professor Dr Irena Sailer, will head up the Symposium.
Adding to the excitement
In addition, the recipient of the 2018/2019 Oral Reconstruction Foundation Research Award will have the opportunity to present their work at the Symposium. There is also a financial award for the best three entries.
The award is presented every two years and is open to all young, talented scientists, researchers, and dedicated professionals from universities, hospitals, and practices.
Eligible scientific papers include those that have been published or accepted for publication in an English peer-reviewed journal that addresses one of the following topics in implant dentistry, oral reconstruction, or related areas:
- Diagnostics and planning
- Hard and soft tissue management
- Sustainability of implant-supported prosthetics
- Physiological and pathophysiological aspects
- Advances in digital procedures.
To be a considered a candidate for this award, visit www.orfoundation.org/awards to download the registration form and to review the eligibility requirements. The registration deadline is 30 November, 2019.
Sign up today!
Biohorizons and Camlog are delighted to be founding partners of this event and to celebrate are offering added-value package deals comprising four nights’ accommodation and Symposium access. For further details, please contact Naomi Pleasants, marketing manager on
[email protected], or your local territory manager.
Attendance will be limited to maintain an environment conducive to learning, so do register early. Alternatively, visit www.orfoundation.org/globalsymposium for further information.
The Global Symposium offers the perfect opportunity to stay abreast of the latest treatment options while enjoying time with colleagues in the heart of Times Square. We look forward to seeing you there.