Align Technology have announced that they will be hosting a new digital event series for UK dentists next month
The events will be hosted in Birmingham, Motherwell, Manchester and London, with a focus on the benefits of the iTero intraoral scanner and dental professionals’ most frequently asked questions regarding how to transform their practice from a traditional, analogue model, towards a digital one.
Speakers from across the UK will share details about their journey from analogue to digital, key learnings, and the difference it has made to them, their patients and their practice.
Key topics of lectures
- Why embrace digital technology – what are the benefits for my practice?
- The advantages of digital workflows versus analogue workflows
- Understand the full capabilities of iTero, and how an iTero digital scanner brings value across the entire digital workflow
- The benefits and impact of a digital workflow on the patient journey
- The benefits of the latest iTero innovation, iTero Element 5D with NIRI technology
The dates and locations for the Digital Excellence Series of meetings are as follows:
- October 12th, Birmingham (09:30 – 12:30), venue: Align Technology UK Office, speakers: Dr Matt Perkins and Ashley Byrne
- October 16th Motherwell, Scotland (18:30 – 21:00), venue: Dakota Hotel Eurocentral, speakers: Dr Elaine Halley and Steve Campbell
- October 23rd, Manchester (18:30 – 21:00), venue: Victoria Warehouse, speakers: Dr Marcos White and Steve Campbell
- October 30th, London (18:30 – 21:00), venue: Rocket Space, speakers: Dr Eoin O’Sullivan and Dr Mohsen Tehranian
The events are complimentary to attend; however, registration is required as spaces will be limited.
To register or discuss these events in more detail, please contact your local Invisalign or iTero representative, or Stevie Broomfield: [email protected] 07500993440.