Bupa Dental Care announces further acquisitions
Bupa Dental Care, provider of NHS and private dentistry, has acquired a further 10 practices across the UK.
As a result the dental corporate now has a total of 470 practice across the UK and Ireland, with 23 acquired this year.
Therefore, joining the Bupa Dental Care family is:
- Clock Tower Dental Care, Ripon
- Malthouse Dental Centre, Princes Risborough
- Haymans Green Dental Practice, west Derby
- Arnica Dental Care, Cheltenham
- Diamond House Dental Practice, Summertown
- St Lawrence House Dental Practice, Winchester
- Milnsbridge Dental Practice, Huddersfield
- Grange Dene Dental Practice, Mytholmroyd
- Iosis Dental Clinic, Winchester
- The Raglan Suite, Harrogate.
‘As a regional centre of excellence for treating dental phobic patients and delivering complex surgical procedures,’ Dr Ellie Ledger, practice owner and principal dentist at Arnica Dental Care, said.
‘It’s great to be joining an organisation that is as committed as we are to putting patients before profit and investing in its clinicians.’
Bupa Dental Care changes
Bupa Dental Care has also merged Bangor Dental with its existing dental care practice in Springhill, Northern Ireland.
It claims this therefore creates one of the most experienced dental teams in the region.
‘With our continued commitment to growth,’ Ruth Chesmore, mergers and acquisitions director for Bupa Dental Care, said.
‘We’re really proud to welcome some extremely talented dental professionals and passionate practice staff to the Bupa family.
‘We all share the same vision of helping people live longer, healthier and happier lives.’