The Implant Dentistry Show is back this February
The Implant Dentistry Show is back in London this February, bringing you all the latest implant manufacturers under one roof.
Held at the Novotel London West, the 2020 Implant Dentistry Show is on the 1 February.
Some of the main reasons to attend the show include:
- The only free-to-attend implant exhibition in the UK
- Engaging lectures from top clinicians in their field
- Meet with top implant companies
- Sixteen hours of enhanced CPD (through a one-year subscription to Implant Dentistry Today)
- Free hot drinks to attendees all day long.
‘Following the huge success of the inaugural Implant Dentistry Show, we’re looking forward to welcoming you in 2020,’ Leanna Ellis, event director at FMC, said.
‘This is an exciting event for both dentists and technicians involved in implant dentistry.
‘Furthermore, with a leading line up of speakers we’re sure this is an event you won’t want to miss.’
Implant Dentistry Show line up
The Implant Dentistry Show will include 20-minute ‘power lectures’, giving delegates time to see everyone they need in one day.
The leading line-up of speakers includes:
- Eddie Scher – Managing complications: what to do when things go wrong
- Anthony Bendkowski – No screw, no glue – the conometric connection concept
- Andrew Dawood – Simple solutions to complex implant problems
- Nigel Saynor – Implant failure: cause, effect, impact and management
- Cemal Ucer – Applications of digital dentistry in oral surgery and implantology
- Ashok Sethi.
‘Implants have been a growing sector in dentistry for many years now,’ Guy Hiscott, editor of Implant Dentistry Today, says.
‘Indeed, recent predictions estimate the market will continue to grow by 9.7% annually.
‘Whether you’re just starting out or you’ve been doing implants for years, this show will be a great place to network, see the latest innovations and learn from some of the sector’s leading clinicians.
‘What’s more, by attending you’ll also get a year’s subscription to Implant Dentistry Today.
‘With dental implants becoming ever more popular, this is a show you certainly won’t want to miss.’
Register your attendance
Tickets are completely free to attend the Implant Dentistry Show, all delegates need to do is register their attendance.
By attending the show delegates will gain a year’s subscription to Implant Dentistry Today magazine, which also offers 16 hours of enhanced CPD over the subscription.
For more information and to register your attendance, visit www.implantdentistryshow.co.uk.