20/20 vision: the innovative and inspiring global symposium
Mark your calendar for the Oral Reconstruction Global Symposium 2020 at the iconic New York Marriott Marquis, taking place between 30 April and 2 May 2020.
The Big Apple offers many draws and next year the Oral Reconstruction Global Symposium will be added to its attractions.
Offering a line-up of world-renowned speakers representing all disciplines, the symposium – organised by the Oral Reconstruction Foundation – promises to cover a wide range of contemporary issues in implant dentistry and tissue regeneration.
Sessions will cover a number of hot topics, including:
- Extraction site management in the aesthetic zone
- State-of-the-art tissue regeneration
- Long-term sustainability in implant dentistry
- Putting innovations into focus – advances in implant dentistry
- Solutions for challenging situations (featuring case presentations and expert panel discussions).
Exciting breakout sessions and hands-on exercises will include:
- Digital workflow
- Immediate full-arch treatment
- Leukocyte- and platelet-rich fibrin (L-PRF) applications
- Hard and soft tissue grafting
- Immediate placement and temporisation
- Prevention and management of peri-implant diseases
- Business practices.
A joint European-American scientific committee consisting of well-known experts will head up the symposium, such as Dr Edward Allen, Prof. Dr Fernando Guerra, Dr Craig Misch, Dr Myron Nevins, Prof. Dr Mult Robert Sader and Prof. Dr Irena Sailer.
Adding to the excitement
In addition, the recipient of the 2018/2019 Oral Reconstruction Foundation Research Award will present their work. The award is presented every two years and is open to all young, talented scientists, researchers, and dedicated professionals from universities, hospitals, and practices. There is a financial award for the best...