Covid-19 Business Confidence Forum
Chris Barrow is launching a free webinar series and academy membership blog today (Thursday 19 March) at 19:00.
The webinar series will continue every week for as long as the coronavirus crisis continues.
A panel of key opinion leaders will also join Chris to share their thoughts on navigating these uncharted waters.
‘In times like these, we have to step up as leaders (and equally risk people throwing a few rotten vegetables at us),’ Chris says.
‘Almost 7,000 people have read my Saturday blog post (and counting).
‘The feedback convinced me that further action was required to alleviate the immense anxiety expressed by owners, team members and self-employed clinicians.’
Business confidence forum
Chris has therefore pulled together a list of key opinion leaders including:
- Colin Campbell – The Campbell Clinic and The Campbell Academy
- Sarah Buxton – FTA Law
- Simon Thackeray – Thackeray Dental Care
- Megan Hatfield – Wetherby Orthodontics
- Alan Suggett – UNW Accountants
- Mark Topley – The CSR Coach
- Lisa Bainham – The Old Surgery Dental Practice and President of ADAM.
They will also answer questions and give insight, direction and leadership.
To register, simply visit: www.coachbarrow.com/covid-19.