Complete maxillofacial orthopedics and orthodontics – free webinar offering one hour of enhanced CPD
Dentistry Study Club is offering one hour of enhanced CPD for a free webinar on integrating maxillofacial and orthodontics into your practice.
Dr Truitt will discuss how to treat primary, mixed, and permanent dentition cases. And how to integrate maxillofacial orthopedics and orthodontics to expand your private practice.
The webinar includes
- Concepts of orthopedic treatment
- The difference between dental and skeletal malocclusion
- Cephalometric evaluation
- The importance of anchorage
- Appliance selection, construction and activation
- Case examples of class I, II and III malocclusions
- Correction of anterior and posterior crossbites
- And anterior open and closed bites.
The webinar lasts for one hour and starts on Tuesday 31 March at 19:00 BST.
Register for free at www.dentistrystudyclub.com.