Staying strong together during COVID-19
Osteocare gives you some ideas on what to do during the COVID-19 lockdown.
As a British company we stand by the NHS and will continue to support them as best as we can. We are doing our part and advising the Osteocare team to work from home in order to follow the governmental guidelines. This is a difficult time for everyone, but we must try to do our part, together. All of us have a duty to spread awareness and at the very least follow the guidelines. All our promotional material will continue to spread awareness to do our part. Our hearts go out to everyone who has been affected.
During this difficult period of the year the Osteocare team has compiled a list of things to do whilst you’re at home:
- Take time to reflect: what have you accomplished in the last year? What goals are you setting for yourself for the next year?
- Write a short story or get started on that novel
- Watch movies with the family
- Go through your photos and maybe create a picture book or framed online versions
- Plan your next vacation
- Try a Netflix party – allows you to watch films with friends simultaneously
- Watch Disney Plus (a trip down memory lane!)
- Get a free trial of a streaming service like Amazon Prime and binge-watch as much as you can before it expires
- Get into baking with The Great British Bake Off
- Write a play starring your loved ones. Perform it via a video call app
- Make lists of all the sporting events, museums and concerts you want to visit when they reopen
- Learn origami. Make cranes for your loved ones.
Being a family-run business with a long history in the dental industry, Osteocare is a British-made dental implant system. A system that is simply intuitive. The Osteocare dental implants design has evolved over the years for features that optimise ease of use. Our British-made implants have a 99.4% success rate and cover a wide range of clinical situations. AMB Engineering, who hold more than 30 years’ experience in precision engineering, have designed our system for ease of use.
With the combination of experience and customer service, we continue growing our community in the pursuit of excellence. Selected as finalist in the Dental Industry Awards for ‘Customer provider of the Year’ and ‘Team of the Year’, we have maintained an excellent customer service because we value every relationship with dentists.
For more information please e-mail us on [email protected].