COVID-19 comeback: how to ensure your private practice rebounds after lockdown
Gensmile presents a pragmatic and practical look at the steps all owners and managers of private dental practices can take to ensure that they bounce back from the COVID-19 lockdown as strongly as possible.
Chris Barrow will discuss how to keep your patients engaged and loyal. How to use marketing to ensure you build business now and have patient demand when you reopen.
- Continuing engagement with patients, dentists and also staff
- Use of social media, email, mail, other media
- Marketing during the shutdown, to publicise reopening, after the lockdown
- How to reassure patients about safety of visiting the practice and then of dental treatment
- Strategies for dealing with plan patients.
Laura Horton will talk about how to manage diaries and organise the practice.
- Practice organisation so ready to hit the ground running
- How to maintain engagement with staff and clinicians
- How to manage a phased return
- Building the book for week one
- Diary management balancing: plan patients, open courses of treatment, overdue check-ups and also new treatments
- How to reassure staff that it is safe to work.
Andy Fenn will speculate on what the new normal might be and how to reassure the practice team and patients that treatment is safe.
- How to manage on-going risk from COVID-19
- How to give clinicians comfort that it is then safe for them to treat.
Simon Turton will give examples of how Gensmile’s 24 predominately private dental practices are preparing to ensure a strong comeback from COVID-19.
Gensmile is a fast-growing group of currently 24, predominately private, dental practices. The practices focus on high-quality, preventative-based family dentistry, while offering their patients a wide range of specialist services. Each practice retains its culture and identity post-acquisition, while benefiting from the support and economies of scale of being part of a leading group. It is seeking new acquisitions of similar leading, high-quality practices.
For more information on this webinar and to sign up for free visit www.dentistrystudyclub.com.