How to best prepare for retirement
Retirement is a golden milestone in your career. The chance you finally get to take things a bit easier and enjoy the rewards of your hard work.
To make sure you can do that properly and have the kind of lifestyle you want, it is vital to plan and prepare in advance.
Is it time for retirement?
Practice Plan and Wesleyan have recorded the webinar ‘Thinking of retiring? Key things to consider to make sure you’re well prepared’ to discuss exactly that.
The free webinar starts at 1.15pm on Thursday 3 September. It covers a range of topics, including:
- The 24-hour rules for NHS dentists
- How to know if you’re in a position to retire
- Things to consider if you’re an associate or principal
- How to prepare your business for your retirement and maximise practice value if you’re an owner
- Planning your exit strategy.
Book your place on the webinar here.