The dos and don’ts of savings and investments presented by Practice Plan.
The dos and don’ts of savings and investments
In this post-lockdown world, many of us are considering ways of increasing our financial stability on both a professional and personal level.
But, without expert financial knowledge, it can be hard to know how to start minimising your vulnerability. Fortunately, Practice Plan has recorded a webinar with two financial experts from Wesleyan about ‘How to Become Investment Wise in Uncertain Times’.
The webinar, which takes place on Thursday 17th September at 1.15pm, will cover:
- The difference between savings and investments
- The pros and cons of different kinds of investments
- How to balance risks and returns on your investments
- How long you need to invest to get the right kind of return
- How to begin accessing investments. Book your free place on the webinar here.
Book your free place on the webinar here.