What does the future of dental care look like?
Guy Deeming and Philippe Salah will discuss the future of dental care and what these advances mean for our dental practices in this free-to-attend webinar.
Dr Guy Deeming and Philippe Salah.
Monday 5 October, 7:00pm (London time).
Join Dr Guy Deeming and Phillipe Salah, CEO Dental Monitoring as they discuss the new patient expectations within orthodontics, and how converting to a virtual practice is key.
A deep level discussion followed by live Q&A from the audience will touch on the following topics:
- The changing landscape of orthodontics and the consumer behaviour shift
- Changing patient expectations
- How to leverage the power of AI and teledentistry to evolve your practice
- How to leverage digital communication channels to augment the relationship with new and existing patients
- The benefits of virtual care to your practice and your patients
- The ROI of building the ultimate integrated office.
‘The future ain’t what it used to be’ – Yogi Berra.
In the past decade, we’ve seen the dental industry evolve at a rapid pace. Moving from analogue to digital, which allows dental professionals to increase their efficiency and provide better care.
The next evolution involves moving towards virtual.
During this interactive session, Dr Deeming and Philippe Salah will explain how patient empowerment and technological development like AI and teledentistry makes space for the delocalisation of patient care. And why it is necessary to quickly adapt to stay ahead of the game.
To register for free simply visit us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_bkO7x3VTTuWjluvgLZ6Wug.