Maxillofacial orthopaedics and orthodontics – first global online training course
Held on the 5 and 6 December, Skip will show attendees how to implement orthopaedic and orthodontic therapy into their own practice.
The course will cover:
- Distinguishing between orthopaedic versus orthodontic therapy
- Orthopaedic treatment options for patients with dental and skeletal imbalances
- The concept of early interceptive orthopaedic treatment
- Embryology and anatomy of the growing patient and factors influencing the development of the facial and alveolar bone
- How to identify patients that require early interceptive orthopaedic treatment
- How to obtain the necessary records leading to diagnosis and treatment of skeletal and dental imbalances
- Step by step guide through case analysis and formulation of a treatment plan
- Provision, maintenance and adjustment of the orthopaedic appliances
- How to implement orthopaedic and orthodontic treatment into your own practice.
And now, Archformbyte is offering this course online. Meaning delegates can attend from the comfort of their own home.
‘The CFOO has been on the cutting edge in educating dentists from around the world in the benefits of maxillofacial orthopedic therapy,’ Skip Truitt says.
‘Incorporating these concepts into your practice can quite simply change the health and wellbeing of your patients. Especially the children.
‘Let me encourage you to join the CFOO family and experience the impact this can have on you and your practice.’
Early bird offer
The usual cost of this course face-to-face with Skip is £950, with many delegates seeing immediate measurable and dramatic increases in practice income.
However, Archformbyte is offering this virtual course at only £499.
Better yet, an early bird offer, available up until 2 November, brings the price down to only £199!
‘COVID-19 is severely limiting the amount dentists and dental professionals can continue with their professional development and severely affecting the growth of practices,’ Pennie Hudson Ward from Archformbyte says.
‘We want to help dentists during this difficult pandemic.
‘This course with Skip would ordinarily cost upwards of £950. We’re bringing that price right down to £199 if you take advantage of this early bird offer. This will enable access to as many clinicians as possible.
‘Delegates can learn the principles of maxillofacial orthopaedics from Skip from the comfort of their own home. And then take that into practice immediately.
‘This is the first global online training course in dentistry! We hope you take advantage of this early bird offer and look forward to seeing you in November.’
Maxillofacial orthopaedics and orthodontics
The cost of the course will include all appliances and tools to prescribe maxillofacial orthopaedics and orthodontics, provided by Archformbyte.
Incorporating maxillofacial orthopaedics and orthodontics into your practice will help you create a reliable and significant income stream. It will also help practices retain the whole patient family.
Delegates can also bring cases they’re currently working on and discuss these with Skip.