Giving our patients what they want
Dr Rhona Eskander has proved how she is totally au fait with social media and using it for patient interaction. She therefore knows exactly how to converse with potential patients, excite them, and convert them to take up Invisalign treatment.
Topics will include:
- Understanding millennials and how they consume information
- What is Smileview and also how to utilise it
- How to use the Itero system to increase patient uptake
- How creating patient-centric experiences can help make you stand out
- Using social media to grow Rhona’s patient base and then fuel Invisalign growth
- How to create an authentic brand
- How to deal with direct to consumer competition.
Rhona will also showcase what she does best and what non-Invisalign providers are missing out on.
More about Rhona Eskander
Dentist Dr Rhona Eskander graduated from Leeds University in 2010. She completed her vocational training in a practice in Kent.
During this year she won the prize for the ‘Best Case Presentation’. This was a complex restorative case involving several disciplines in dentistry. She won Best Young Dentist in 2016/2017 at the prestigious Dentistry Awards and has subsequently been shortlisted for several awards including wins at the 2017 and 2018 Aesthetic Dentistry Awards.
Dr Eskander has been trained by one of the UK’s leading cosmetic dentists at the Smile Academy. She has also completed courses at the Eastman institute and is a member of the British Endodontic Society, the British Dental Association and the Faculty of the Royal College of Surgeons.
She recently travelled to Peru. Here she provided dental treatments and also increased oral health awareness for patients in need.
To sign up and watch this webinar for free, visit www.dentistrystudyclub.co.uk.