Friday 27th November & Saturday 28th November, 2015.
Event Venue: [email protected]
9:00 - 17:00 Both days
Lunch & refreshments provided throughout the event
Buy Tickets: Click here to Book Now
- Exclusive Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry Theoretical Master Class Seminar with Dr Pascal Magne
- 12 Verifiable Hours of CPD
- Networking and Shared Learning Experience
- Strictly Limited to 40 attendees only
- Lunch and refreshments provided throughout the event
Indications for bonded restorations in the posterior dentition will be presented, including the biomimetic approach to severe loss of coronal substance and nonvital teeth through the use of CAD/CAM systems. The increasing performance of computers have allowed the development of the so-called “virtual dental patient.” Coupled to powerful digitization and manufacturing devices, those systems have opened new restorative approaches, including the use of high-performance biomaterials (polymers and ceramics) manufactured under controlled and standardized industrial conditions.
Key Learning Objectives
- Enhance procedures for direct bonded posterior restorations and semi-direct CAD/CAM inlays/onlays.
- Understand biomaterials used in chairside CAD/CAM systems
- Describe new trends in the use of chairside CAD/CAMsystems that will enhance patient care
Excellent course, venue and organisation - 5 Stars!
- Elaine Halley, Cherrybank Dental Spa
Wonderful venue and learning experience and the small group allows for excellent networking opportunities
- Stephen Tarr, Marlborough Dental Studio