This independent private dental practice have a new opportunity for an Operations Manager to join their team.
They are looking for somebody to manage initially 1-2 new locations in the Reading area and then additional practices once the chain grows.
The position is to work full time Monday – Friday – 37.5 – 40 hrs per week
Some Saturdays may be required when there are events. This will be planned well in advance and Saturdays would only be required when important events/meetings are in the diary.
The role will involve:
– Hiring and managing the support team as well as supporting the dentists with set up
– Weekly and Monthly reporting to the company director
– Managing practice growth with assistance from the marketing team
– Required to handle all HR/team issues to ensure a smooth running of the practice
– Reporting any trends such as strong growth or patient feedback to the director
– General running of the practices to ensure CQC compliance
They are looking for a candidate with excellent customer service skills, brilliant grammar and someone who is approachable and hard-working. The ideal candidate must have at least 4 years practice manager experience or Area/Operational manager experience.
Candidates must be familiar with CQC and HTM01-05 guidelines.
Salary is dependent on experience and is to be discussed at interview stage. They are looking at up to 40k per annum.
Candidates must be able to drive with access to a vehicle.
For more information contact Jade and quote reference DEN-46588
Call us on 01332 609318
Email us at [email protected]
View more information at http://www.medicruit.co.uk/dental-position-information/46588