This independent mixed dental practice are seeking a Dental Nurse to start as soon as possible
The position is to work Full time, Monday - Friday
Working hours will be 8:30-5:30 with 1 hour for lunch.
They are looking for a candidate with excellent customer service skills, somebody who is very approachable and friendly
The practice is fully computerised using Software of Excellence. They are a well established practice offering NHS and private care. They offer opportunities to work in different areas such as implants and specialist orthodontics.
Salary is dependent on experience, they are looking around £18,200 - £22,880
Duties will include:
1. Assisting the dentist in every day practice
2. High standard of patient care and communication skills
3. Ensuring that surgeries are stocked
4. Decontamination room duties; cross infection, sterilising of instruments
5. Basic knowledge of reception duties
6. To adhere to the latest regulations and maintain our high standard within the practice.
7. Occasional evening and Saturday cover
1. Great salary structure for applicants that are interested in furthering their skills and qualifications
2. Opportunities for career progression
3. GDC registration paid for
4. Training fees paid for
5. Continuing professional development paid for
All candidates must be fully qualified and GDC registered with UK practice experience
For more information contact Jade and quote reference DEN-49497
Call us on 01332 609318
Email us at [email protected]
View more information at http://www.medicruit.co.uk/dental-position-information/49497