Associate Dentist Opportunity, Aberdeenshire
This practice have a fantastic Associate Dentist position in their modern, well established, and well equipped dental surgery.
Being part of their dental practice, their multi-practice group, and their supportive team gives you access to comprehensive patient lists; beautiful local communities; and excellent clinical freedom where you, personally, and your skills can flourish.
Golden Hello on offer depending on experience - to be discussed at interview stage.
- Full-Time Opportunity with established, complete patient lists
- Clinical Support from their Multi-Practice network
- Modern Software & state-of-the-art equipment and surgeries
About the Practice
- Central, Situated in the Prestigious Town of Inverurie – Scotland’s Fastest Growing Town.
- Their Prosperous and Affluent Royal Burgh is 20 minutes from the City of Aberdeen with excellent car, train, and bus links.
- 2017 Award Recognitions – Finalists in: Best Treatment of Nervous Patients; Best Community & Charity Project; Most Improved Practice; Best Family Service.
- Community & School Partnerships Include: Inverurie Academy Sponsor; Garioch Amateur Swimming Club; & Aberdeenshire North Foodbank.
They are excited for the successful applicant to embark upon a career with them; a leading dental group in the Northeast of Scotland (Inverurie, Huntly, Dingwall, & Skye) who are clinically led and patient-orientated when delivering excellent dental care.
For more information contact Nahila and quote reference DEN-50092
Call us on 01332 609318
Email us at [email protected]
View more information at http://www.medicruit.co.uk/dental-position-information/50092