This practice is an expanding multi-disciplinary health and wellness centre, with a passion for helping their patients, their friends and family to lead healthier lives.
They are looking for a positive and highly motivated Clinical manager to assist with their growing patient list in their well-established centre.
The centre consists of various sectors under one roof, consisting of Health clinic. Chiropractor, Osteopath, Beautician, Facial Aesthetics, Massage therapist and Dentistry.
This role is to work:
Hours of Work: To be confirmed, working in agreement with the owners over a six day week. To manage their time to oversee all aspects of the running of the Clinic e.g. some early shifts, late and Saturdays.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for: All the team and clinicians. The Members and Patients. To ensure the Clinic runs like a well oiled machine.
- The Clinic Manager shall be responsible for the efficient, effective management of the Clinic. The Clinic manager must ensure the well-being of guests, clinical and support team. - They are to ensure the Clinic culture and ethos, discipline and standards are maintained and recipes are carried out.
Their goal is to achieve the following:
- Outstanding customer care.
- Excellent clinical care.
- A happy, healthy and well team adhering to the culture, company handbook and tenets.
- They need to be a positive force for helping our team ‘be the best they can be’.
- Our members and guests should be looked after ‘amazingly well’ and not just ‘fine’.
- The Clinic manager should lead from the front by attending the social engagements and personal development events.
- To positively attend screenings and inspire the team in this area to monitor the rotas to ensure all team members participate.
Human Resource Management:
- Manage the recruitment and advertising of new team members
- Lead the interview process – using the clinics protocol
- Induct new team members, clinicians and locums
- Carry out appraisals for the non clinical team
- Review and improve the current Team including performance, training programme and with the manual
- Be responsible for an effective appraisal/personal development system and any resulting training or disciplinary procedures
- Maintain adequate relief team members to cover holidays or absence to ensure a full team at all times
- Encourage positive team working and development utilising the Courtesy system
- Ensure that the Clinic is complying with Health and Safety legislation
- Ensure good time keeping for all team members
- Lead the weekly front of house meeting
- Monitor and manage the communication books
The Guests and Members:
- To care for guests through outstanding customer care and ensure an efficient front desk
- Handle guests feedback and complaints with a WOW
- Supervise the updating of Clinic leaflets and notices and ensure that appropriate information is available to patients
- Create the monthly referrer of the month signs and ensure thank you’s are given
- Support the team in any difficult contact with patients
- Promote the membership
- Lead the field with the ROF conversion and referral rate
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and legal regulations
- Effect and maintain Practice insurance policies; public and third party liability, employers’ liability, premises and equipment
- Ensure security of personnel and property
- Be responsible for supplies, both medical and administrative – stock control in line with business targets
- To lead the maintenance, cleaners and administration (back stage team)
- Maintain high standards of hygiene, quality control as per the checklists
- To liaise oversee our VISIBILITY strategy to ensure we reach our monthly NP targets
- To lead the organisation of member events e.g. summer party
- Check invoices for team members each month (these are signed daily)
- Distribute pay cheques each month
Finance & Accounts:
- Manage and supervise petty cash
- Advise on and manage the appropriate salary scales for team members
- To run the monthly ‘staffing’ budget’
- To lead the Clinic in reaching its financial targets
- To produce the weekly figures for central office
- Ensure marketing is carried out in line with NP and members targets
- Monitor the visibility targets and take action if targets not being met
- Supervise the preparation of the appointments book
- Manage the appointment book
- Ensure the correct completion of patients details
- To ensure the Clinic meets the quality control expectations
- Support the lead clinicians in the X-ray management
- To ensure team have appropriate registration and insurance
Salary : Discussed at interview.
Candidates must have management experience. Having Dental/medical experience would be advantageous.
This role is to overlook all aspects of the business and not just the Dental side of things.
Train station in walking distance from the clinic.
For more information contact Jade and quote reference DEN-50643
Call us on 01332 609318
Email us at [email protected]
View more information at http://www.medicruit.co.uk/dental-position-information/50643