Practice Manager- Oakham
Full Time, Permanent Position
This small group have 7 trusted family dental practices across Leicestershire and The Rutland areas offering both NHS and private dentistry. Their award-winning teams are dedicated to providing our patients with compassionate, comprehensive dental care in a safe and comfortable environment.
They offer patients a full range of preventive and cosmetic dentistry. Each surgery is designed to create a comfortable and modern environment to carry out dental treatment, with state-of-the-art technology to help them diagnose when treatment is required. Their focus is to achieve patients desired outcome.
As a Practice Manager you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.
The role as a Practice Manager:
• Coaching, leading & developing a high performing practice team in a positive environment for both staff and patients
• Planning income targets for the practice, then reviewing & analysing P&L to ensure you achieve or exceed these targets
• Monitoring KPIs & support clinicians to achieve their targets
• Proactively marketing your practice to drive patient numbers
• Ensuring the practice meets CQC and legislative guidelines
• Effectively manage the recruitment & selection for all practice staff
They're looking for a Practice Manager that's:
• Commercially minded individual
• Confident leading a team of 7
• Understanding how to generate income and control costs
• Able to face into difficult conversations & deal promptly with issues when they arise
• Comfortable conversing with people from all walks of life, including dentists, patients and your practice team
• Previous dental experience desirable but we also welcome applications from successful managers from other industries
Their offer to you:
• A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
• Progression and development
• Pension scheme
• Modern surgeries and dental software system
• Welcoming and committed team
• Competitive staff benefits including discounts
• Uniform provided
• Costs covered for DBS check
• GDC paid
• Indemnity paid
• CPD /training paid in house
• Free dental check-ups
• Employee expenses reimbursed
• Employee recognition events
• Health & Wellbeing
• And lots more!
There has never been a better time for a Practice Manager to join them, as they work together to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
For more information contact Jade and quote reference DEN-51141
Call us on 01332 609318
Email us at [email protected]
View more information at http://www.medicruit.co.uk/dental-position-information/51141