Associate Dentist opportunity: Bexhill
We currently have an opportunity for an Associate Dentist at our Bexhill practice in at our busy and welcoming practice in East Sussex (TN40 1JG)
About the Bexhill practice
- Mydentist Bexhill is part of a 3 storey Victorian town house located in the historical town of Bexhill – on – Sea.
- Bexhill is a lovely coastal town, the practice is 2 minutes from the beach
- The practice has 3 surgeries all with windows, high ceilings, spacious.
- The practice consists of our Practice Manager, who has been with the business 4 years, but has 26 years of clinical knowledge, having started as a Dental Nurse.
- There is one qualified and one trainee dental nurse, 2 other Dentists, a visiting Implant Dentist and a Hygienist.
- The practice has recently changed to digital radiography and there is availability to use rotary endo system ‘sendoline’.
- The practice holds a domiciliary contract.
- There is on road parking at the practice and surrounding streets. There is a train station within 2 minutes walking distance with direct trains to and from London, and also to Ashford international.
Applicants are required to have an active GDC registration and NHS Performer number. If you are interested in discussing this role please contact our Specialist Resourcer today!
Name: Sumira Amin- South East Clinical Resourcing Specialist
Contact: 01204 799781
Email: [email protected]
If this role doesn’t sound suitable please discuss with us your requirements and we can advise on other options which suit your needs!