Associate Dentist opportunity: Cambridge
We currently have an opportunity for an Associate Dentist at our Werrington practice in at our busy and welcoming practice in Cambridge (CB4 1EG)
About the Cambridge practice
- Mydentist Cambridge is a based in a highly populated residential area not far from the busy Cambridge town centre.
- Transport links to the practice are great, with the guided bus route just ten minutes walking distance.
- The practice has a well established patient base, averaging around 5-10 new patients registering per week.
- The practice has 3 surgeries, all of a good size, with large windows providing lots of natural light throughout the practice
- All equipment is in good working order with a central decontamination room which is well managed. There is also sendoline rotary endo equipment available in the practice.
- The practice team are well established and work extremely well together.
- There are two qualified nurses and two trainee nurses who promote a friendly, proactive and positive working environment.
- Private potential at the practice is excellent, there are lots of private opportunities such as teeth whitening.
- There is a hygienist that currently works every Friday, and works well alongside the current clinicians.
- The practice has their own car park for staff members which is located at the very back of the practice.
Applicants are required to have an active GDC registration and NHS Performer number. If you are interested in discussing this role please contact our Clinical Resourcing Specialist
Name: Vikki Pearson
Contact: 01204 799658
Email: [email protected]
If this role doesn’t sound suitable please discuss with us your requirements and we can advise on other options which suit your needs!