Associate Dentist opportunity: Clacton
We currently have an opportunity for an Associate Dentist at our busy and welcoming practice in Clacton (CO15 3AW)
About the Clacton practice
- Mydentist Clacton is a 10 surgery practice, located across two separate adjacent buildings.
- Both buildings are newly built and have been purpose built.
- There is air conditioning available in all of the surgeries, with new cabinetry and dental chairs which have been installed just under a year ago
- All 10 surgeries have digital x ray and a CBCT scanner
- There are 21 dental nurses employed across the two clinics, 14 are registered dental nurses
- There are 25 members of support staff employed across both clinics, with the majority being long standing and have excellent experience within Dentistry, including sterilisation, facial aesthetics, orthodontics, quick ortho solutions and implants.
- The team are friendly, welcoming, hard working and committed to patient care
- There is a good, solid patient base with a continuous demand for new patients to register with the practice; the practice always accepts new NHS and private patients. Being located in a popular seaside town we have a number of patients who come to the practice for treatment whilst holidaying in the area.
- The practice accepts referrals for NHS sedation and has cosmetic services
- There is an established list of private patients with a private treatment plan which maximises private potential.
- Hygienist on site
- The practice is located just outside of Clacton town centre on a main road into the town. It is approximately a 5 minute walk from Clacton train station and bus routes. The practice is easily accessible and provides good access to all as it is located on the ground floor.
- Car parking available
- The practice is well known in Clacton, with only a small number of dental practices available in the area, some of which are private only. Not only is the practice located in a central and easily accessible position but it also offers good transport links and free parking.
Applicants are required to have an active GDC registration and NHS Performer number
If you are interested in discussing this role please contact our Clinical Resourcing Specialist
Name: Vikki Pearson
Contact: 01204 799658
Email: [email protected]
If this role doesn’t sound suitable please discuss with us your requirements and we can advise on other options which suit your needs!