At mydentist our patients come first. It’s as simple as that. Their oral health, the quality of care they receive, the experience they get when they’re with us – nothing matters more. We treat our patients like they’re one of the family. So, whatever they need and wherever they are, we’re proud to always deliver high-quality, affordable, individual care.
Working from our DDP Morden practice, we are hiring an Associate Dentist to help us deliver the highest standards of patient care.
This role will involve travelling with a dedicated nurse to various care homes in the area offering care and treatment to patients who are unable to attend the practice. It is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would enjoy working within the community.
Whether you’re newly qualified or a time serviced clinician – this role will give you a real sense of giving care to those who need it most.
What We offer?:
- Great Opportunity for a registered GDP to work with our friendly team within DDP Morden
- Immediate Starts Available
- Excellent rate of pay.
- Flexible UDA contracts and Values Available
- Established patient base within Domiciliary
- Full time or Part Time Available
- Free CPD training / Heavily Discounted Courses to Develop Your Skills
- Support in progression and development in your career.
- To become a very valued member of the community
We are looking for:
- GDC registered dentist.
- Must have NHS performer number
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic about elderly patient care
- Passionate graduate looking for first associate role in a rewarding area of dentistry or time served clinicians, looking for a change of pace
- Must be willing to travel to care homes within the local area