Associate Dentist opportunity, Halton
We currently have an opportunity for an Associate Dentist at our busy and welcoming practice in Halton, LS15 0LF.
About the Practice
• Halton practice is situated in a fresh, up and coming town and is based on the main high street with easy access to shops.
• It is easily accessible via public transport and is only a 15 minute bus journey from the City.
• The practice consist of 3 surgeries all at ground level, and a fully compliant decontamination room ,
• The Practice has recently been fitted with 3 new chairs and also has the use of digital x-ray and rotary endo
• Free parking is available to the rear of the practice.
• The Practice has a long-standing team which consists of a Practice Manager, a Lead Nurse and 3 qualified Nurses
• There is a well-established patient base at this practice with regular attendees.
• A wide range of treatments is available at the Halton practice such as Quick Straight Teeth and Invisalign.
• The Practice gets involved within the community holding kids clubs during the school holidays, helping to educate children on the importance of oral Hygiene.
Applicants are required to have an active GDC registration and NHS Performer number
If you are interested in discussing this role please contact our specialist Resourcer today!
Name: Jodie Wolstenholme – Dental Resourcer North East
Contact: 01204 799699 / 07827857385
Email: [email protected]
If this role doesn’t sound suitable please discuss with us your requirements and we can advise on other options which suit your needs!