Associate Dentist opportunity: Ipswich, Hadleigh.
We currently have an opportunity for an Associate Dentist at our Hadleigh practice in at our busy and welcoming practice in Ipswich (IP7 5DX)
About the Hadleigh practice
- Mydentist Hadleigh is a lovely, three surgery practice which has recently been rebranded.
- All the surgeries are modern and well equipped, 1 of the surgeries being very spacious and large, the other two medium sized with plenty of room, and a digital sensor z-ray equipment.
- The practice has two qualified nurses including the practice manager, and two trainee nurses on Tempdent.
- The practice are currently taking on new patients, with approximately a 5% new patient rate.
- The practice offers denture excellence on a private basis.
- There is a hygienist who currently works at the practice two days a week.
- Located in the town centre of Ipswich, the practice is the only NHS dental practice in Hadleigh so is extremely popular within the town.
- Thetford is a busy mixed practice ideal for those looking for both NHS and private work
- There is on street parking to the front and rear of the practice for both patients and staff.
- The practice prides itself on its loyal, well established patient base with very loyal customers who have been going to the practice for many years.
Applicants are required to have an active GDC registration and NHS Performer number
If you are interested in discussing this role please contact our Clinical Resourcing Specialist
Name: Vikki Pearson
Contact: 01204 799658
Email: [email protected]
If this role doesn’t sound suitable please discuss with us your requirements and we can advise on other options which suit your needs!