Associate Dentist opportunity: Newport
We currently have an opportunity for an Associate Dentist at our Newport practice in at our busy and welcoming practice in the isle of Wight, Hampshire (PO30 1TD)
About the Newport practice
- Mydentist Newport is a state of the art, well established surgery, having been a dental clinic since 2005.
- The practice is situated in close proximity to the seaside, with on street parking or a short 2 minute walk away to the local car park.
- The practice is equipped with digital x ray, onsite decontamination room and updated instruments.
- The Practice Manager has 13 years Dental experience with a very experienced team including 6 Dental Nurses.
- The practice has a large patient base with great private and specialist potential due to local demand.
- The quickest public transport link to the mainland is the hovercraft from Ryde to Southsea, three ferries and two catamaran services cross the Solent to Southampton, Lymington and Portsmouth.
Applicants are required to have an active GDC registration and NHS Performer number. If you are interested in discussing this role please contact our Clinical Resourcing Specialist
Name: Vikki Pearson
Contact: 01204 799658
Email: [email protected]
If this role doesn’t sound suitable please discuss with us your requirements and we can advise on other options which suit your needs!