Associate Dentist opportunity: Peterborough Werrington Village
We currently have an opportunity for an Associate Dentist at our Werrington practice in at our busy and welcoming practice in Werrington Village Peterborough (PE4 6QF)
About the Werrington practice
- Mydentist Werrington is based in a two storey Health centre with a Pharmacy, opticians, Osteopath and beautician inside.
- Werrington is a lovely, small village outside the main city of Peterborough, the practice is a 5 minutes’ drive from the city centre with several cafés and supermarkets in walking distance.
- The practice has 5 surgeries across two floors. All are of a good size with windows.
- The practice consists of our Practice Manager, who has been with the business 2 years, but has 12 years of clinical knowledge, having started as a Dental Nurse in 2006. There are two qualified and 4 trainee dental nurse, 6 other dentists, a visiting Implant Dentist and 2 Hygienists.
- The practice has digital radiography in all surgeries along with an OPG machine and there is availability to use rotary endo system ‘sendoline’.
- There is a large free car park at the practice. There is a train station within 5 minutes driving with direct trains to and from London’s Kingcross.
Applicants are required to have an active GDC registration and NHS Performer number. If you are interested in discussing this role please contact our Clinical Resourcing Specialist
Name: Vikki Pearson
Contact: 01204 799658
Email: [email protected]
If this role doesn’t sound suitable please discuss with us your requirements and we can advise on other options which suit your needs!