Associate Dentist opportunity: Thetford
We currently have an opportunity for an Associate Dentist at our Townsend House practice in at our busy and welcoming practice in Thetford (IP24 2DT)
About the Thetford practice
- Mydentist Thetford is an eight surgery practice, with a mix of large to medium sized surgeries, all of which are spacious and well equipped with digital x-ray.
- The practice has a very friendly and welcoming team that offer support and guidance to new clinicians joining the practice.
- Most of the nurses are qualified with a few trainee who are due to qualify soon.
- Most of the Dentists are long standing, one of which having been with the practice 11 years.
- Townsend House is a very busy practice with lots of great private potential.
- There is a strong, and well established patient base with a great community feel.
- The practice is situated in the very centre of the town, 30 minutes away from Norwich City centre by train, and close to Bury St Edmunds.
- Public transport is readily available and easily accessible.
- There is also free parking at the rear of the practice for staff and also patients.
- The practice has a Dentist that offers ‘quick straight teeth’ and is the only practice in Thetford.
- All staff members strive to give patient the best possible patient journey.
Applicants are required to have an active GDC registration and NHS Performer number
- If you are interested in discussing this role please contact our Clinical Resourcing Specialist
Name: Vikki Pearson
Contact: 01204 799658
Email: [email protected]
If this role doesn’t sound suitable please discuss with us your requirements and we can advise on other options which suit your needs!