This Independent mixed practice are looking to recruit a Dental Practice Manager for 4/5 days a week to join their family run Dental Practice
Working hours will be 8:30am - 5pm each day with 30-45 minutes for Lunch each day
They are a mixed practice with mainly private patients, with a small NHS contract for children.
The practice have a friendly positive loyal established team, and the practice is modern, computerised, well equipped and maintained, with good links to the motorways, and benefiting from their own car park.
1. To take responsibility for the smooth day to day running of the practice.
2. Management of the team, giving them support, leadership, and motivation.
3. Ensuring all legal, health and safety requirements and CQC compliance is adhered to.
4. Dealing with patients queries and ensuring good communication with them.
5. Management of the UDA contract.
6. Management of marketing.
1. They require somebody with at least 1 to 2 years’ experience as a Dental Practice Manager.
2. Have good leadership skills and able to manage the loyal team.
3. Good general knowledge of CQC compliance.
4. Ideally knowledge of SOE, and possess excellent IT skills.
5. Able to problem solve in a calm and professional manner.
6. Be very personable and have a caring positive attitude, working to high standards.
7. Must be highly organised, driven, committed to providing the highest level of patient care, with good communication skills, and attention to detail.
8. Ideally with a dental nurse/hygienist background, but not essential.
The successful candidate will benefit from ongoing support from the Principal Dentist/Director.
The salary is £23,000 to £27,000. This is dependent on experience and to be discussed further at interview stage.
The practice consists of 4 surgeries and uses Software of Excellence.
For more information contact Jade and quote reference DEN-47371
Call us on 01332 609318
Email us at [email protected]
View more information at http://www.medicruit.co.uk/dental-position-information/47371